Topic: Slide banner Uploading options for client

Hello, I have a slidebanner on the following webpage: http://www.joyforliving.org
I would like to give my client the option to edit the sildebanner. How is this done?

Thank you!

Re: Slide banner Uploading options for client

Hello! You define this area as editable in the same way as you have defined the other areas - I have done the first one for you, as a test and left the lower one for you to define if you wish.

I can't edit it, I don't see the edit icon on it. :-(

I defined a picture and saved it, but when i go to editing I don't see the edit icon to edit the pictures?

If you're referring to the jQuery banner at the top of the page, SimpleCMS cannot edit this. There are so many different scripts out there to cater for various slideshows that to adapt the system to all of them would be nigh on impossible. We are working on enabling something for the more popular ones later in the year.

Gavin,

Can you give an update on editing jquery slider's? I have a number of sites that want to be able to edit there slider. If you get it to work with 1 slider, I will replace my existing sliders. Thank you for all of your help!

Hi Buster, SimpleCMS can't edit jquery image sliders yet. We'll be working on this feature in a couple of months.

Fair enough. Can't wait!

Hi Just started to check SimpleCMS for a client and it would be great to get an editable slider. :)

I'm using a jQuery banner and my client can update it by inserting/deleting images in the list. If the class for the slider is set on the list and not on the list items you can just define the list as an editable region and it works.

Just wondering if there is an editable JQuery slider yet. It would be great to offer my clients this as most websites usually have a image banner at the top these days.