Topic: Wow

I have tried just about all of the cushy type cms out there, and each one of them lacks something. Simplecms seems like its heading in the right direction from  the start, with the point and click to edit, and its aesthetically clean, and easy to navigate.

would like to see the navigation as well, but maybe a better way than the lime navigation system
editing code inside the system would be nice as well
seo is a bonus

i thinking focusing on core features would be best,,, invoicing and backups are just bonuses, not necessarily needed

Re: Wow

Thanks for your quite clearly educated comments and positive words about SimpleCMS - just wait until you see the next incarnation!

In the meantime though, we do offer in-system code editing and SEO features and these are all reserved for our paying members as we have to feed and clothe our children ;)

Hi Gavin, i just noticed that those features are available, deal just got even sweeter. Awesome cant wait for the next version. And paying a nominal fee for something as valuable as this for designers, is well worth  the roi

Great - thanks for supporting our project! Would you mind if we used your words on our testimonials page?
http://www.simplecms.com/testimonials

Hi Gavin, Yes, of course

Currently a Lime user, planning to switch to SimpleCMS, hope to see more new features and branding.

How is it working out for you towards the end of your 90 day trial Yeong, anything you would like to see that we don't offer?