Topic: Mutiple Branding Styles for different Sites

Hi, actually when I upgraded my account for branding, I was under the impression that we could have different branding for each different site we have. I tried and maybe I just didn't succeed, but it appears that is not the case.

It would be great to be able to "really" brand each CMS so that so that the end-user (client) can be "sold" a truly  custom CMS -- like your site strongly advertises ("Sell it as your own") but I can't really brand the CMS as supercoolpuppiesCMS for a client and use it again for my seriousfacefirmCMS client, hypothetically.

Re: Mutiple Branding Styles for different Sites

Hi Scott, it sounds like you have some interesting clients "supercoolpuppies" and "seriousfacefirm".

The idea was that you would brand the system with your logo / colour.

We have previously discussed allowing you to brand the system for individual sites but we haven't had the time to implement this yet. Unfortunately, we haven't got any dates in mind of when this will be ready.

Later this year we are releasing a downloadable version which you will upload to each site you have. So the download version will allow you to do this.

I agree that would be a great addition making your CMS a notch better.

It's something that we're working on right now and it will be with us soon - but if you're a Professional user, and you need another site under a different brand, just let us know and we can set you up with another Professional account (for free) as a temporary workaround for this.

We have a number of users we have done this for already - and although it's not the ideal solution, it does get around the problem for now. Just send us an email and we'll have you up-and-running with a complimentary account in no time.

Oh. I wish you had told me that before. :/

I have two clients using the system but the reserved subdomain is tailored for one of them :/

So it seems like one client is using the other clients system to update their site. This has me upset cause I really was convinced that I'd be able to brand each installment of the system uniquely :(

I'm really waiting for that version you can install on your own server :)

Scott, email us and we can give you a comp account which will sort your issue out in the meantime